Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today, I am 43 years old.

Except for an early meeting this morning, I have no plans. Only to bask in the greatest of God as I am blessed to see 43 years of his faithfulness and all of the many blessing he has bestowed upon me.

My mom sent me a Carrot cake for my birthday. Thanks Mommy!

My husband and I will do lunch on Friday because he's having a birthday too. He will be turning 45 and just as handsome as he was the day I met him. He's graying alot but I like it. I'll blog about him one day. He is the best husband in the world. He's just like my daddy. Okay, I don't get me started on that. Stay tuned for my blog.

I would like to share some of the things I will be thanking God for today. Each one signifies areas where God has stepped in and brought deliverance after some trying times.

1. My Health
2. My Family (Husband, Son, Mom)
3. My Church
4. My finances
5. My Pastor
6. My 2 best friends
7. My son's school
8. My job
9. My Home
1o. My Faith

2 comments:

Cindy Rice said...

Happy birthday, Kim! What a great day it was when you entered the world. I'm so glad you were born.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...I know i said it to you on your birthday but I had to say it here too.